Wyoming Car Accident Lawyer
Dealing with the after effects of a Wyoming car accident can be extremely difficult. If the car accident resulted in serious injuries, you may have a long recovery process. The injuries from a car crash can be particularly severe, leaving you unable to work.
Points to consider:
- Why you should consider hiring a Wyoming car accident attorney
- What you should do if you are involved in a car accident
- How to behave once help has arrived for the car crash
The best you can hope for is to get fairly compensated when the car crash was not your fault. In theory, it should be easy to establish who should pay for the damage from the car accident. In practice, determining exactly what factors led to the car crash can be more difficult to establish.
We can assist you to:
- Determine what really caused the Wyoming car accident
- Analyze the evidence and determine who should be held liable for the car crash
- Work through the events from the time of the car crash with our highly experienced team and figure out who should be held accountable
- Obtain the best financial settlement
What Should I Do If I’m Involved in a Car Accident?
The first thing that you need to do after being involved in a car crash is to get help. Call 911 if someone has been seriously injured and get them to send out an ambulance to the scene of the car crash as soon as possible. The operator will also report the car accident to the police so they can dispatch officers to the site of the car crash.
Once help is on the way:
- None of the parties to the Wyoming car accident should leave the scene
- Any witnesses to the car crash should also stay at the scene
- Everyone will need to give a statement regarding the accident
- If possible, the actual vehicles involved in the car crash should be left where they are
- It is important that you do not allow anyone to tow your vehicle after a car crash until the police have made their report
Once Help Has Arrived After the Car Crash
- Get the details of the cars involved in the car accident and the details of all witnesses
- Get the name and badge number of the officer who is reporting on the car crash so that you know who to see about getting a copy of the report later
- We advise that you go straight to the doctor or hospital after a Wyoming car accident. Do this even if you feel fine – you never know what injuries might be caused by a car crash
Your best chance of getting adequate compensation after being involved in a car accident is to ensure that all the details of the car crash are properly recorded. That makes it easier to establish the facts later. We will gladly walk you through the process.
Contact an experienced auto accident lawyer
If you have been in an auto accident, you can rely on Edwards Law for experienced help advocating for your rights and pursuing compensation. We understand how difficult it can be working with insurance companies and are proud to provide people who’ve been victimized with superior representation to help maximize their financial and physical recovery.
To find out more about how we can help you, call us at (307) 883-2222 or email our firm using the site contact form below to schedule a free initial consultation. During this meeting, you will receive clear, honest legal advice about your case, your rights and your best options for moving forward.