Wyoming Truck Accident Lawyer
When you are involved in a semi truck accident, it can be a nightmare. If you consider how heavy a semi truck can be, a semi truck accident takes on a whole new level of severity. Trips can be long and boring, and something as simple as a blowout can cause a scary truck accident.
If you are involved in a semi truck accident or even a minor collision with a semi truck, it is advisable to seek the advice of a Wyoming truck accident attorney.
As a Wyoming truck accident attorney, we understand that proper maintenance of a semi truck is essential. If you are involved in an accident with a semi truck, the stakes are higher because:
- The effects of not maintaining the vehicle properly tend to be more severe because of the size and load involved
- In a semi truck accident, or one involving a semi truck, it is not unusual for there to be more severe injuries or fatalities
- If a semi truck accident can be attributed to negligence either on the part of the driver or due to the semi truck not being properly maintained, we can help you get fair compensation
How Do We Know Who Is Liable?
Some cases are not as cut and dry as you might think. Say, for example, that the driver of the semi truck is basically inexperienced and is not able to avoid an accident. Is the company responsible for hiring an inexperienced driver? Is the driver responsible?
As your Wyoming truck accident attorney, we can:
- Get to the facts. Maybe the driver of the semi truck acted perfectly, but the vehicle failed. In that case, the company could be liable. We can help determine responsibility
- Maybe the driver causing the semi truck accident was drunk or too fatigued. In that case, do you hold the company or the driver of the semi truck liable?
- We’ll work out the issue of liability so that you get the compensation that you are entitled to
- We’ll do the fighting for you so that you can focus strictly on recovery
Contact an experienced trucking accident attorney
If you have been in a trucking-related accident, you can rely on Edwards Law for experienced help advocating for your rights and pursuing compensation. We understand how difficult it can be working with insurance companies and are proud to provide people who’ve been victimized with superior representation to help maximize their financial and physical recovery.
To find out more about how we can help you, call us at (307) 883-2222 or email our firm using the site contact form below to schedule a free initial consultation. During this meeting, you will receive clear, honest legal advice about your case, your rights and your best options for moving forward.